A Senior Talent Manager’s role in a financial services firm was eliminated as a result of a major restructuring. She had worked for the company for over 7 years and was looking for an approach to find a new opportunity. After spending several weeks reviewing the job boards, she came to the conclusion that she needed to identify another approach. She was a strong networked and new that networking was the key, but she needed a framework to help position her for success.
How We Solved It
The Learning Management professional went through the Rapid Results Road-mapping session. It provided her with great insight into the following:
- How her skills translated into different potential roles
- Who she should be focused on meeting with
- How her past results should be communicated to potential hiring managers
Within 6 weeks, she accepted a learning principal role in a national professional services firm.
- "The Rapid Results process enabled me to profile the companies I should target"
- "I gained a framework to measure my progress, and I knew that the focus the road-map provided would accelerate my job search"