Trillium’s client is a global law firm having issues servicing its internal staff. Rapid growth to 1500+ worldwide offices caused gaps in the organization’s ability to adequately service its employees. Also, numerous non-integrated back office applications caused double and triple data entry to keep internal systems up to date, causing internal errors and increased cost. In addition, the international nature of the firm presented confusion in processes and procedures, causing potential for customers viewing the firm negatively.
Client management determined that they needed to address these service management issues immediately.
How We Solved It
Trillium worked with the Client in a structured manner to review and determine a service management approach, which included:
- Creating a current state roadmap of service management including gaps
- Generating use cases and requirements for a new service management platform
- Researching service management platforms that met the firm’s internal requirements
- Identifying a cloud-based service management platform that met the client’s needs foundation
- Updating the roadmap with the new service management processes
- Deployment of a single service management platform globally
- Financial savings and procedural efficiencies with self-service access and automated task assignment
- Enhanced internal and external reputation and profile
- Living process mapping documentation can be used by the client moving forward